By accessing the website at http://wildmanactive.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wildman Active’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wildman Active’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wildman Active at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Wildman Active’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Wildman Active makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Wildman Active does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wildman Active or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wildman Active’s website, even if Wildman Active or a Wildman Active authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Wildman Active website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wildman Active does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Wildman Active may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Wildman Active does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Wildman Active has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wildman Active of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Wildman Active may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Personal Training
We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your Personal Training goals. To help us provide a professional, motivating and enjoyable experience for you and all our clients, please read through the terms and conditions of Personal Training with Wildman Active. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or speak to your trainer.
- Payment: All payments for Personal Training sessions are to be made in advance. Package renewals are due at the last session of the current package.
- Rescheduling appointments: We understand that sometimes you may need to reschedule an appointment. We will do our best to accommodate your request. If your trainer is unable to find an alternative time, and your request is placed less than 24 hours prior to the appointment, you will be charged for the appointment (except under special circumstances or in case of emergency).
- Group Training: If a member of the group cancels or misses an appointment that group member will forfeit that session regardless of any prior notice given.
- Cancelling or missing an appointment: If you miss a scheduled appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged for the scheduled training session (except under special circumstances or in case of emergency).
- Trainer cancellation or missing an appointment: In the event of unexpected absence, your trainer will contact you as soon as possible. If you’re trainer is absent due to a case of an emergency you will be contacted by the Personal Training Manager to explain the situation and reschedule the session with no penalty to us.
- Client holidays and absences: We request 7 days advance notice be given of any prolonged training absences.
- Trainer holidays and absences: Your trainer will provide you with at least 14 days notice for any prolonged trainer absences. Your trainer will discuss alternative personal training arrangements with you.
- Health concerns: You must inform your trainer of any relevant injury or illness and will obtain a medical clearance from your medical specialist prior to beginning (or restarting) training if there are any medical concerns.
- Medical freeze option: If you become ill or injured and have been advised by your doctor to temporarily discontinue training, you may freeze any remaining sessions for a period up to 3 months.
- Refunds: You are allowed 2 sessions to ensure your satisfaction with our service. If, after these 2 sessions you are dissatisfied with your training for any reason you are entitled to a full refund on the two sessions.
- Terms and Conditions: The terms and conditions stated herein will automatically be carried over to your new sessions upon expiry of the current package without the need for a new agreement to be signed and dated.
- Liability: You accept that participating in exercise has a risk of causing injury, both minor and potentially major
YOU ACCEPT THIS RISK AND ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR EXERCISE AND TRAINING
You will in no way hold Wildman Active or your trainer liable for any injuries or illness sustained. You also agree that you have no undisclosed injury or illness that may affect your ability to undertake rigorous exercise and to the best of your knowledge you are ready and able to undertake this exercise program.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law (England and Wales) and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.